Using textbook, students had to create a 3-D project on one of the concepts or terms we had studied.
- Project should be able to sit-up/standup by itself
- Concept or term should be labeled clearly to show that student understands the concept or term.
- For example, in the picture, a student chose Arson and created a building on fire. The second student chose computer crime and created a laptop listing some of the crimes on the display.
- Second picture shows the crime of Trespassing; the student created a chain-link fence showing you can’t go in that area. Another student chose merchandizing business and made a little shop with racks of shirts and pants.
- Students also got to review terms as they critiqued other students’ projects.
- Best projects were displayed in the glass cabinets in the hallway where other students can learn from them.