A fire-hydrant that was originally located in Lakeside has been restored by Henrico County employee Chance Rollison, who works for Henrico County Public Utilities. The Corey Fire Hydrant was manufactured around 1895 by the Rensselar Valve Manufacturing Company. It was found by, again, another Henrico County employee, Robert Etheridge who turned it over to Mr, Rollison for restoration after he saved it from being thrown out in the trash. The ACE Center at Hermitage’s Precision Machining students built the display case for the hydrant and the hydrant is now being displayed the the Libby Mill Library. It is an amazing piece of Henrico history. See more photos here.