Print, complete and return the application from the CTE web site and return it to your child’s School Counselor.
The application process is as follows:
- The application is processed and sent to the ACE Center for evaluation.
- All applications are reviewed by the teachers using a rubric system based on the application and transcript.
- Teachers select the students for the next year.
- A letter is generated and delivered to the schools mid-March letting students know if they have been selected or not.
- Students interested in attending must complete and return to their School Counselor the intent form by the deadline in order to be officially “accepted”.
Click here to choose which application you need.
3 thoughts on “Application Process”
My daughter is in the 9th grade at Elko Middle School,are we too late to apply for the summer polytech center?
It is not too late. We are taking applications now. Follow this link for information and application. https://henricocte.com/summer-programs/summer-polytech/
Hello! Are homeschooled students (who reside in Henrico County) eligible to apply for the CTE program? Many thanks!