Q: How do I get an application to one of the two CTE Advanced Career Education Centers (ACE Centers)?

A: You can find a printable application in this website here or at the Advanced Career Education Centers @ Highland Springs and Hermitage websites. You may also visit your school counselor or ACE center counselor.


Q: How many school credits can you receive taking a ACE Center class?

A: You can earn up to 3 credits for each tech center class you complete.


Q: When can I apply to take a Advanced Career Education Center class?

A: Fall of your sophomore year unless you wish to take the High Tech Academy class where you can apply fall of your freshmen year to start your sophomore year.


Q: How will I find out if I have been accepted to take a ACE Center class?

A: Please refer to our Application Process.


Q: Is transportation to and from the ACE centers provided?

A: Yes, Henrico County Public Schools provides transportation to and from the technical centers each day.


Q: Can I still participate in extracurricular activities?

A: Yes, you should be back to your school before the end of classes.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *