There are several benefits to education through a career and technical education program.
- Gaining work experience through job shadowing, on-the-job training, internships, and industry certifications, state licenses, and college credits
- Achieving higher graduation rates among students in CTE programs
- Learning experiences that include several career tracks, industries, and fields
- Reaching more at-risk students with alternative education paths
- Exploring both academic and career-oriented courses
- Adapting to breakthroughs, best practices, and industry advancements
- Deepening community ties