Through the Business and Information Technology program, students are provided opportunities to complement their academic preparation while exploring a variety of careers and learning skills and concepts in the areas of word processing, computer applications and solutions, entrepreneurship and principles of business and marketing.
Finance career pathways include accounting, banking services, business finance, insurance and securities and investments. Business management and administration career pathways include administrative support, business information management, general management, human resources management and operations management. Information technology career pathways include information support and services, network systems, programming and software development, and web and digital communications.
• Desktop/Multimedia Presentations
• Economics & Personal Finance
• Information Technology (IT) Fundamentals
• Legal Systems Administration
• Advanced Microsoft IT Academy Honors
• Principles of Business and Marketing
• 21st Century Computer Skills