Course offerings have been designed to meet the needs of students in planning their programs of study. Decisions depend on student enrollment and the availability of faculty, facilities, and financial resources. In the event that a course cannot be offered, the student may, however, have the option to take a concurrent course at the college location. Dual enrollment course offerings are subject to agreement between Henrico County and the respective colleges.
*Students should consult college catalogs about the transfer of college credit between colleges and universities because policies may vary.
CTE Dual College Enrollment Courses
- Medical Systems Administration (Reynolds)
- Computer Systems Technology (Reynolds)
- Criminal Justice (Reynolds)
- Web Design/Programming (ECPI)
- Emergency Medical Technician (Reynolds)
- High Tech Academy (VCU)
- Diesel Technologies (Reynolds)
- Automotive Technology (Reynolds)
- Pharmacy Technician (Reynolds)
- Early Childhood Education (Reynolds)
- Nurse Aide (Reynolds)
- Computer Aided Drafting (Reynolds)
- Culinary (Reynolds)